1a) Copy write: No products with the wording White Essential Rose Oil in any form can be resold on any shopping channel sites world wide without written consent from us. We do not have a problem with these being sold on your own web sites but notification will be needed.
Of course we have no problem if it’s your own label on products dispatched by our company.
1b) Please note: We recommend that small samples no larger than our smallest variant size are obtained before buying larger amounts, no refund will be made if you have not done this on larger volume order’s.
Please Note: Samples sizes are non-refundable.
2) Payment Options: We accept all major credit and debit cards and use a secure payment system, Bac’s, World Pay & Pay Pal account users. Also no orders can be left in a safe place as we send all as tracked & signed for.
If you contact our courier and ask them to leave without a signature then we cannot be held responsible.
Please note if you need to add to your order we need to know as soon as you have placed the order and we have a surcharge of £10.00p for clerical work and payment fees. This will be on a Pay Pal request for payment. (See Below).
Our e-mail for Pay Pal payments is firstname.lastname@example.org and must be a friends & family payment method.
3) Credit Card Security: We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption systems. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
4) Delivery Methods & Times: We only dispatch our products by UK tracked & signed for couriers or UK RM tracked & signed for post, to ensure that items are handled carefully.
With the exception of weekends, Christmas period and Holidays, we aim to process your order as swiftly and efficiently as possible.
UK orders confirmed to us by our processers before 10am are dispatched the same day, orders after that time may be the same day if not the next working day with UK Mail next working day tracked and signed for UK orders.
Working days are Monday to Friday, it is possible that your order may be held up during (see section 20). We cannot be held responsible for any undelivered items that may cause you any disruption to your business.
Please see notice on top of the home page.
Orders to other countries will take longer.
PLEASE NOTE If a package is returned to us because it has not been picked up from your collection pickup point we will need a payment for postage of £7.50 + vat made to our Pay-Pal account e-mail address email@example.com for our 2nd or there after attempts the same applies as we do not except that the advice note from the postage company has not been posted if no answer. You do get full tracking info from UK Mail.
We do not refund for these undeliverable orders.
Most notices that go missing are normally among the junk mail that you may have binned so please be on the look out for them.
If you have not had your delivery within 7 days of ordering please check with us about the progress of that order as with any postage strike, these problems are out of our control. Tel: 01484 642742
5) Delivery Charges: Uk £7.50 + vat for each 30 KG (UK MAINLAND ONLY) These are given as part of the checkout process.
5a) Due to any unforeseen charges to our EU customers due to Brexit you as the customer will be responsible for any new tariffs, VAT or delivery costs that are incurred.
6) Returns Procedure: We will make every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of a product not being delivered within 2 working days from the dispatch date (Saturdays and Sundays not included) customers should advise us. We will make every effort to locate the product, and if required, send a replacement at our expense or provide a full refund. If a product arrives damaged in any way e.g.(Leaking products) it should be refused & customers should contact us by e-mail. On return of the package we will either send a replacement product or replacement items, upon confirmation that the damaged items have been returned. Do not send any other returns without our consent in writing as it will be refused.
6a) (We cannot be held responsible for any mixing methods made by the buyer of the products sold by us or any other products mixed in with them. Also any mixes we do for you we are not responsible for how it is sold or used, please check if going on the skin as you will also need cosmetic compliance.)
7) Refunds: Refunds for valid claims will be made via the same method of payment as used to place order.
If you are not satisfied with our products sent (see section 21) you then have the right to return them within 14 days of receipt with the carriage / shipping costs at your expense and then on return of only unused goods your payment will be refunded. A £5 fee for restocking will be deducted from the total.
8) Retention of Title: This remains with us until the goods are paid for in full.
9) Responsibility for Local Taxes & Duties: These are the responsibility of the shopper or recipient in the country of destination.
11) Application of Value Added Tax (VAT): VAT is shown separately from the cost of each product package, where applicable.
12) Order Confirmations: Upon submitting an order using our automated shopping basket system, with payment made through the secure payment gateway servers, you will receive two e-mails. An ‘Order Confirmation’ from us and a ‘Transaction Authorized’ receipt from the payment gateway. ‘If there is a pricing error, we reserve the right to suspend your order until confirmation that you are happy to go ahead at the correct price’
13) Stock Levels: As far as is reasonably possible, all products featured on the web site are in stock and available at the time of ordering. For out of stock items please call us if you cannot find it and we will tell you when it will be back in stock. Tel: 01482 642742
14) Confirmation of Dispatch: Confirmation of dispatch of orders will be sent by e-mail on dispatch or shipment of all orders.
15) Invoices: Will be sent when goods are paid for in full.
16) Order Enquiries: To follow up on the delivery of a product or for any enquiries please look at our contact us on the home page..
17) Data Protection: We do not sell to anyone our database of customers and information contained on customers remains confidential to the company. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
18) Substitutions: We do not send out products to substitute others.
19) For contract filling please contact us separately. Contact e-mails are in Contacts Us top of the home page.
20) Unforeseen Circumstances: While every effort will be made to meet shoppers demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of Act of God, War, Strike, Lockout, Labor Dispute, Fire, Flood, Drought or other causes beyond our control.
21) If you have a complaint, please contact us immediately by e-mail. All complaints will be normally acknowledged within one working day excluding weekends and holiday breaks. Any complaint will be dealt with fairly, effectively and confidentially. These complaints will be concluded within seven working days. These terms and conditions do not affect your B2B consumer’s statutory rights.
22) Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you hereby agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
23) Labels. Please note if you want your own label for your shop please do not select this option or order until it is proofed by yourselves. If you order and pick your own label and not had it proofed we will send your order out with the White Rose Oil label on the products show on this site.
E. & O.E.